Monday, June 6, 2011

A new begining:)

I wanted to find peace in this world
I wanted to find love and happiness
But the only thing I found was
Racism and inequality
between women and men
people believe that you are more
valuable than me.
Only because your at a certain level of life
Or because your gender is considered
more important than mine
But you know something,
what will your life be like If I didn't exit?
Can you make this a better place without me?
Can you make it became a happier place?
Please don’t make me feel less
I am not asking you to love me
you don’t even have to like me
But respect me,
We’ll simply start over
there’s a miracle of friendship that dwells
within the heart
And you don’t know how it happens
or were it starts,
But the happiness it brings you,
Always gives a special lift’
and you realize that friendship
Is Gods most perfect gift!!!:)



No comments:

Post a Comment