Thursday, March 10, 2011

Expo Unit Reflection

     Expo Unit Reflection

1.What I liked most about the process was.........
    That I was able to work with other girls at my age (Jenny U, Guadalupe E. &Sarah J:). And also that I was able to share information that was very important about poverty. That poverty is mainly defined as the state or condition of having little or no money, goods or mean of support ;conditions of being poor, indigence.That I was able to learn about the oppression caused by this situation of living in poverty, and how someone can liberate themselves and find an exit to what is oppressive!!

2.I had challenges with oppression part of the process because......
   First of all, because I really didn’t know about what to write that was oppressive to someone who lived in poverty. I didn’t know how to start writing in the paragraph so I followed the sentence starters that Ms. Johnson gave me.An researched a lot more and gather more information about my topic. And so that’s how I was able to write my paragraph about oppression!

3.The main area I want to improve upon for next time is the area of liberation because...........
    I wanted to get enough ideas about how someone can liberate themselves from poverty I wanted to put enough details in to my paragraphs and explain my ideas better.

4.What I am most proud of is.........
That I was able to run a whole discussion for approximately 30 minutes long. I am also most proud of being able to inform a lot of other people about poverty and why is very important to learn about it!And I was very happy to make strong connections related to poverty!

5.I appreciate......
    The women who made it possible for us to help us out in our discussion and I appreciate my team mates who participated with me and who helped me run the discussion about poverty. And I also appreciate the people who shared there experiences related to poverty. Most importantly I appreciate Ms. Johnson for helping me each time I needed her help.

No comments:

Post a Comment