Thursday, March 10, 2011

My Experience At College For All

  My Experience



          When I went to college for all at  Berkeley Anniversary Of California I had a unforgettable experience there because I learned so many things that I didn’t know before! This experience made me realize how important it is to go to college and get a career. This field trip inspired me in so many different ways because by listening to many different stories of different students I realized that if they were able to get to college even if they had barriers in their lives, I know that I can do the same thing! They studied hard to get to that level and it isn’t any easy to get there but by persevering and never giving up they were able to reach their goal. In this field trip I also learned that they prepare under graduates, graduate students, and alumni to make informed decisions  about their futures by providing comprehensive resources, programs and counseling on career development, they have internships employment to graduate from school.Their goal is to have many graduates as possible who could get a good job in their future!
          Every child has a dream, every child wants something good for them in their future, every child wants their family to be proud of them, and every child wants to be leader and not follower in their community, for everyone to know that they can make a change. Well at least that’s what I want ,and I want something good for me and for the rest of the students who want something good for their future, the students who aspire to have a good life and not let those barrier stop them! I am one of this children I want something good for me I want a better and bright future and this is why I want to go to college. I have a dream is true, I aspire to be a Doctor because I want to help out others who need my help I know it isn’t easy but I’ll try because you don’t loose any thing by trying. I am an immigrant girl , I have a dream to become someone in life! This is why getting to learn other things about college made me happy because i was able to know more about how my life will be like in the future!
               

      

No comments:

Post a Comment