Wednesday, February 23, 2011

***I AM***

I am a simple and  special little girl,
I wonder how did God created this world for you and me,
I hear girls and boys having fun with each other,
keeping the time only for themselves!
I see the paradise that is high above in the sky recerved only for me,
I want to be in a magical world where everything
has joy, peace, without any violence where everyone deserves 
to be respected equally and a happy ending!


I am just a simple and special little girl,
I petend to be my self!!
I feel your sadness and your happiness in the reflection of your eyes,
I touch your soul that is asking me for another chance,
I worry that you never find the love that is necessary for your heart,
I cry because many peple need me to consol them, but I can't help them,
I cry because when someone special dies, part of me dies with them too,


I am just a simple and special little girl,
I understand that I'm not the best person on Earth,
I say I care about you because I really do!!
I dream that one day, you accept me the way I am,
I try hard to keep percevering for my future, and making it 
through the cloudy days and dark nights!!
I hope that everyone would be happy and brave enough to confront their fears,


I am just a simple and special little girl,
that understands how ypu feel!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment