Monday, February 21, 2011

WHAT IS FREEDOM?

What is freedom?
 If I'm a women with no rights,
all I want is freedom,
to forget everything in my past,
to take all the tears and pain,
to love you in my own way.
All I want is freedom,
to hear I love you too,
they say I have freedom,
I can do what I want,
they say I have freedom,
to speak how I feel.
But how is it freedom?
To be judged for my deeds,
and persecuted for speaking,
revealing my thoughts,
to the ones whom you call friends.
I live my mind,
I hide my brain,
Is this freedom?
It cannot be freedom!
to hide from the world?
Freedom is to love again,
freedom is to try to love again,
without thinking about my past,
freedom is to born equally,
no matter what gender you are,
freedom is to be happy,
and not just hide from the world,
or hide what you really feel,
but to reveal your thoughts,
this is what freedom really mean!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment