Wednesday, February 23, 2011

**I Remember You**

      I miss you I want you back,
like in the old days,
you protected me each time I was in danger or scared
I feel lonely without you
you was there with me
in good and bad moments
you was the one who I trusted
who I confesed my deepest secrets too,
because I knew that you cred about me

I miss you I wonder if your around here
without me been able to see you 
or unable to sent your perfumatic smell
after taking a shower

I remember when my brother you for a christmas gift
when the gingle bells were playing on the radio
I remember when you opened your eyes 
and saw the sunshine for the fist time,
I rember everything about you,
your black favorite collarand the amazing way how you wore it

I miss the way how you scared people for fun
and made them scream
I remember when you swimmed for the first time
I remember when you used to chase me around
Or me chasing you when you excaped
I remember you
I feel lonely without you and 
I miss you everyt time I think of you
I will never forget you,
Lucky for ever in my heart!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment