Wednesday, February 23, 2011

***WHAT MASK DO I WEAR?***

What is the point of living ?
If we all going to die.
Whats the point of being happy?
If at the end we're going to cry.
But this is something no one sees,
this is something no one knows 
So even though the mask 
reveals on side of me
I use it as a shield 
to look at what others can never see
I walk in to the crowd with my head
heald high slighlty proud 
But soon halt confident walk and balk
and my confidence seems like a pack of lies
I can't help wondering what to do?
simply because I'm away from you
I can heal I change a fight and never give up
I believe I can, I know I can, 
Is never to make a change
Is never to late to fix my mistake,
I try to hide the injury behind my mask,
because I'm the unknown spirit 
standing in the middle of no where
I'm between the crowd, looking for a place to sit
because the crowd is made of eyes
they're calculating,
analyzing,
staring deep
And I don't know if they like what they see!!
But I know that they don't care 
whether I'm fine, if I'm ok, if I have love in my life
because I know that deep in their hearts 
they only care about themselves
I have a smile on my face
which in my heart I don't even know the meaning of,
I have a mask and so you 
If you take it of I'll do it too!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment