Wednesday, February 23, 2011

***MY AMERICA***

I am Lucinda lost in a world of cofussion
lost in a way to no where, looking for an exit for a better future
hearing for an answer and to be answered.
I keep myself brave, to depend on my self from the unknown
I must keep my head up to answer , I keep myself brave.
I am the unknown spirit that has waited to be discovered ,
I am the inspiration of today, 
finding a way to  be expressed.
I am Oakland, I know all kinds of people 
I can hear every different sound, all round me is 
happiness, loneliness, sadness,
hated by few loved by many, but I am still here, 
and I'm always going to be here, 
I am who I am ;I am AMERICA!!!
M(marvelous) Y(yahoo) A(awesome) M(magnificent) E(equallity)
R(right) I(ideal) C(colorful) A(absolute)=my america

No comments:

Post a Comment